Thursday, November 25, 2010

I am thankful...

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- I'll be hopping on a plane Thanksgiving morning to Knoxville, Tennessee, where I get to spend the entire weekend with my sisters and JB. So, as I distract myself from packing (I hate packing), I thought I'd give a pictorial of some of the things (can't possibly list 'em all) I'm thankful for this year.   

To get the ball rolling... I'm grateful for all the opportunities living in Washington, D.C. has provided me, even though it's humid and I'm allergic to everything on the East Coast. 

But I'm thankful modern medicine can point out all the things I am allergic to...

 I am thankful for my family. It's a bummer we can't all get together more often. 

And I'm grateful for the cutest nephews an aunt could ask for...

For the convenience of visiting one pretty frequently...

And for the "inconvenience" of having to travel overseas to visit the other... 

I am grateful for a job that I have loved since day one...
(and have less than a month left to go. new job announcement hopefully coming soon)

And to work for a man who I can stand behind whole-heartedly. 

And for coworkers who have become very dear friends. 

And for living near so many cool places that I can visit (and see old friends) on any given weekend.  Like, Hershey, PA...

Boston, MA...

And Tallahassee, FL...

I'm grateful for my church responsibilities, where even teaching Relief Society can be a creative outlet.
(I made this for my lesson on Sunday. Feel free to watch.)

And last, but certainly not least, I'm thankful I have a solid knowledge of who blessed me with all these things and countless others.  Feel free to leave me a comment and share what you're most grateful for today. I'd love to hear about it.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

7 comments:

Rob said...

from Lorena: What a beautiful video!
I am thankful to have married in to a wonderful family.

Taylor Family said...

Thanks for sharing Andrea!!! I to am so grateful for so many things!! I hope you have a great day with Brittany and her family!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Kami said...

Andrea! I love your list, probably because my list of "gratefuls" is very, very similar to yours. Happy Thanksgiving!

Amy Lovell said...

I'm grateful I got to spend Thanksgiving with you!!! Love you sister.

Xoxo Grandma said...

I am thankful for an amazing family, for e-mail, cell phones and Skype that allow me to stay in touch with my family and friends. I'm really thankful for airplanes that allow me to visit my family no matter how far away they are from Utah! I'm thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and being married in the holy temple to a great priesthood holder so we can be an eternal family.

Charlee said...

What a beautiful life! I love this blog post! There truly are so many things to be grateful for!

Jason said...

I am grateful for you, Andrea!