Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Job Announcement

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- I am incredibly excited to announce I'll be starting a new job on Monday as press secretary for this guy, the senior senator from Kansas:


Notice any similarities to my last boss?

 The press mixes them up frequently, because as Sen. Roberts calls it, the two are "follicly challenged." 
A big THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers while this post-Sen. Bennett chapter in my life unfolded!
I couldn't be more ecstatic to be joining Sen. Roberts' team.

8 comments:

The Hargretts said...

Congrats!!!! So exciting. I can't wait to read more about your new adventures =)

rybepi said...

sounds like a lot of fun! congrats.

Amy Lovell said...

I hope this means you'll have plenty business trips to Kansas, which I'm sure you're well aware, is exactly above Oklahoma.

Rachel said...

Andrea!!! I am so happy for you! Great news, and glad you held out for something you like. Doubly glad that you'll still be close and we can lunch!

Congrats!

XOXO

Joy said...

YEA!!! I love that your favorite little one year old can now say KANSAS...thanks for sharing.

Lindsey said...

Congrats Andrea!!

jrushing said...

We are so excited that you found a job here! And I just read about your blind date experience! Wow! Sounds like it was quite the experience!

Angela said...

Congrats Andrea!