Friday, May 25, 2012

Good Stuff

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Sometimes the East Coast is a lonely world.  But thankfully, from time to time I get the chance to see the ones I love the most out here. Britt and Brian and their cute little kids spent a few days in Williamsburg this week... just a few hour drive from Washington. They popped up to D.C. a few days ago, and we headed over to a popular joint for some incredibly good eats.

As I watched them pull away, I had this overwhelming feeling for how much I love seeing them. It was so nice to hang out with them, even if it was just for a little bit... because this kid cracks me up more than anything... My fingers are crossed that we can live closer someday. 
Drinking the famous Toasted Marshmallow Shakes



3 comments:

Brittany said...

That was fun. I hope we can live close to you someday so that our kids can play and do "fun things" together.

I almost cried when we pulled away from you at the stop light and James whispered "Bye. Looove you!"

I love you, too.

Amy Lovell said...

Don't you want to live close to me, too?! I don't know if my kid will be funny or not, here's to hoping, right?!

Xoxo Grandma said...

I think you should all want to have me close by...I miss everyone so much right now!