She finally has a third tooth. Finally. A top tooth decided to show itself a few weeks ago. We keep waiting for the second top tooth to appear, but nada so far. So for now, she is a three-toothed babe!
TEN MONTH STATS:
- no doc appointment this month
EATING: The girl loves food. Especially fruit.
SLEEPING: Still naps twice a day. Once in the mornings and again around 1ish. She's in bed by 7 usually and sleeps until 4:30 or 5. She goes back to sleep for a few hours after I feed her.
WEARING: Wears 12-18 generally, with smaller sizes in some things.
- Got her first haircut. We put her in the sink, gave her some toys, and I chopped off those long, stringy strands.
- Words she can say now: Ma, Daddy (sounds like Dah-eee), dog (Da), ball, and just a few weeks ago at church I got her to say Jesus (Jsss).
- She likes to crawl off my lap and head toward the nearest exit to try her hand at opening doors. If there is the smallest gap in between a closed door, she will weasel it open and crawl away.
- She is SO close to taking her first steps. But she's so cautious that she'll stand for a long time and just when you think she'll step forward, she sits instead.
- It's been this way for a few months, but she DOES NOT hold still if I try to change her diaper. It is the hardest task to complete.
- Loves bath time with Marin. She squeals and bounces up and down when we start the water running.
|See those stringy strands on the sides? They were getting really bad looking. They had to go.|
|Despite how the YouTube tutorial depicted, it was actually hard to get her to hold still long enough to even trim off those few strands.|
|We tried to entertain her in the sink with some toys. It was a challenge.|
|LOVES bath time|
|My mom made this smocked dress for Marin, but it never fit her at the right season. So, this hand-me-down is brand new.|