Wednesday, June 6, 2018

BRITTA : Five Months Old

RICHLAND, WASH. -- Britta started eating real food this past month. At her four month appointment her doctor said I could start her on solids, but she wasn't showing much interest then, so I held off. Then, suddenly one day, she started grabbing and squawking at everything we were eating. If I was holding her while I was eating, she'd try grabbing at it. Green light.

Five Month Old Stats:

No doctor's appointment this month.

Sleeping: Still sleeps better than Paige. She generally has an hour to two hour nap in the mornings about an hour or so after she wakes up. Then another two hour nap(ish) in the afternoon.   

Wearing: 6 month clothes 

Things I Don't Want to Forget/Interesting tidbits: 


This is why I shouldn't wait so long to record things here. I can't think of anything to write. Except that she's getting stronger every day and it's so awesome to watch. And boy is she loved!

Every morning when we hear that she's awake, Marin and Paige fight to be the first to her room to go say good morning. She squawks with delight when she sees them. 


A tiger hat from Aunt Amy in Japan. Paige wanted to try it on her.

Strengthening her core!
Seeing if she'll take a bottle of apple juice. She might have gotten a little out of it. Why don't my kids take bottles?!

Marin and Paige were both so excited to help feed her rice cereal! 

Isn't she just the cutest thing?



No comments: